Pages

Saturday 24 November 2018

🌈 😀Upcoming Trip - Rainbow's End😀🌈

🌈 😀Upcoming Trip - Rainbow's End😀🌈
IALT: Blog about an upcoming trip such as Rainbow's End

This term - (Term 3) we have upcoming trips that will be happening very soon. Next week Tuesday chosen students will be taken to Rainbow's end as a reward for their help this year, an example: their are many students that would offer their time to help out, their are students who help as a sports monitor, milk monitor, road patrol and there are student leaders aswell. 
At the end of every year we have this trip to Rainbow's end.

This year I am one of those chosen students, we will been having our trip next week Tuesday. I am sooo excited as this will be my 2nd time going to Rainbow's end with my friends and classmates, I just hope that the weather will be good next week. 
Here are some photos from last year's trip to Rainbow's end:








Image result for rainbow's end
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Questions:

Have you ever been to Rainbow's end?
Have you ever been on the Stratosphere?
What is your favourite ride?

2 comments:

  1. Hi hevani, I really like what your posting about Rainbow end and YES I CAN NOT WAIT! This is my second time going this year and I can't wait to ride the big ones because by then I was to small so pray to god it won't rain on that day !
    LOL
    BY
    --
    Lily.U

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lily, and yes let's hope that it won't rain tomorrow
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.