Pages

Tuesday 12 February 2019

Hauora

Hauora
IALT: describe my Hauora

This week for Literacy we (The Kia Manawanui Syndicate) are focusing on our Hauora. Today we were given a worksheet that had the four dimensions, Taha Tinana, Taha Wairua, Taha Whanau, and Taha Hinengaro. With the worksheet we had to take notes about each dimension and what it means while watching two videos, one made by the previous seniors that used to attend the school (Tamaki Primary School) and the other which was just randomly made by some unkown person using PowToon. After listing or taking notes about each dimension we were given the exact same worksheet WITH another worksheet which had two lists of examples for each of the dimensions, with the extra worksheet we were given with the two lists we had to cut all examples out and paste it onto the correct dimension. 

After completing both two tasks we were given ANOTHER task which required us to create a DLO (Digital Learning Object) explaining the four dimensions and the definition for each of them. So I am here to show or blog my Hauora presentation which I have created to show my meaning or my understanding about my Hauora.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.