Pages

Friday 8 February 2019

📝Pepeha/Bio Poem/Artefact From Home - Presentation📝

📝Pepeha/Bio Poem/Artefact From Home - Presentation📝
IALT:Present/Blog my Pepeha/Bio Poem/Artefact to the class.

Today during the first block the Kia Manawanui syndicate ALL had to present our 'All about me' presentations (Pepeha, Bio Poem, and Arctefact from home). 10 minutes before presenting infront of the class we had recheck/rewrite our Pepeha, Bio Poem, and Artefact from home. 

We started of the presentions by having Joshua volunteer to present his 3 things first which was brave considering he was presenting infront of a big audience which is just 2 classes in the same room. After having a few students present it was then my turn to present.


I think that I when I was presenting my All about me I think that I wasn't clear enough and read my All about me presentations too fast because as I was ready I made a few mistakes with pronoucing most words because of how fast I was reading. So I think that next time I present infront of the class or anyone I will improve my confidence and will try my best to pronouce the words right and will read through my work slowly.
Although I had the courage to go up infront of the class to present my All about me presentations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.