Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Cross Country

Cross Country
IALT: Reflect on Cross Country

Yesterday on thrusday the 16th of August, students were selected to repersent the school at the cross country tournament. I was chosen to repersent our school along with 25 students. 
I was really nervous and as we began to walk around the course at Bailey Road school I was already tired. 

But what was shocking was that the year 7's and 8's had to run the course 3 times meaning we had to run 3 laps!! As I saw others run the course I saw that as they run past they looked really tired and what made it worse was that most of the surface was really muddy. It was then the year 7 girls turn to compete. I was already tired as I got past the hill. All I wanted at that time was to drink water. 

Luckly I finished the race, what was dissaponting was that Me and Coralee saw 2 year 7 girls from Glenbrae school took the short cut, and I was told that if you cheat then you are disqualified. I just finished the course and came about 7th or 6th place. I really tried my best and I think I did the best I could. 

I learnt that I need to be fit and that next time I will need more practise.
I think that Tamaki primary did our best and we are glad that we competed.

Please if you have any question just ask down below in the comments.
Thank you
Image result for cross country png

Image result for tamaki primary


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.