Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Museum Trip

Museum Trip
IALA: The history of Volcanoes.

Today is Monday but is also the day where the Kia Manawanui syndicate(Group 2) went for a trip to the Museum, as we arrived at the Auckland Museum we meet two young lady's Wendy and Angilee(I think that's how you spell her name) They welcomed and introduced themselves in the first part, after greeting everyone we got split into two groups, while group 1 went to explore or study about Volcanoes, Group 2 stayed behind with Wendy and learnt how to use the technology that was there. I learnt how to use Tinker cad even though I already knew how to use it, I learnt how to use many other things such as, 3D painting, Green screen, Stop motion, coding and we also got to play with the virtual reality.

Today is Tuesday and today we finished off planing, we were planing how we were going to present of show how natural disasters work. Me and my buddie Stephney decided to work on the natural disaster Tsunami. We thought of showing our work by using stop motion, I prefer to use the stop motion if your showing how a natural disaster works because it is easier for me and is very helpful.
I think that if you are using stop motion to present your natural disaster you should first plan your work, then getting prepared, you can use either clay or lego to make what you need for your clip.
Oh, and you can use fabric as well.

I had such a great time at the musuem me and Stephney have finished our clip but still need to finish editing it. I am proud that we have completed our task and is excited to finish it off in a few weeks.



Image result for auckland museum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.