Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

📝Writing📝

📝Writing📝
IAL: To write a poem about natural disasters

Today I have decided to share my poem about natural disasters with you. 
I wanted to know your thoughts about my poem, please just be honest and please give me feedback.
Here is part of my poem. I have been writing a poem about Earthquakes.

Tectonic plates slip
BANG!!
Earth’s surface begins to shake
As if the earth had a stomach ache
Along the surface there are cracks
SMACK!!
As the buildings collapse.

Caused by the tectonic plates
An earthquake begins
Destroying everything in its way
While earth starts to shake.
Lives, homes, and belongings is what earthquakes take.
People screaming
AH!!
Buildings falling
Boom!!
Run away before it’s too late
No not that way, here run straight.

Damage, destruction, and death is what Earthquakes have caused.
Leaving people nowhere to live
Hoping others will give
Anger and sorrow
Not sure of what to do tomorrow
And all you can hear
Is sound of sirens that fill the air.

Earthquakes are dangerous.
(Written by Hevani)

Please comment down below of what you think about my poem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.