Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

➕ ➖ Maths ➗ ✖️

➕ ➖ Maths ➗ ✖️
IALA: equivalent fractions are

So for maths this week we learnt about what equivalent fractions are, to me I think that equivalent fractions is were the fractions are the same, for example 1/2 is the same as 2/4. Also with Ms. Aireen for Maths, yesterday instead of learning more about equivalent fractions we had a test. This test was similar to our Maths test in Term 1. 

With this test Ms. Aireen was able to know what we have learnt so far, I admit that there was a few questions that I got stuck on but I managed to complete. I gave my best and I think I should have gotten at least 1 right. I learnt what equivalent fractions are. I think that I could really do better by practising and giving my own self problems to work out and most important is to practice my timestables especially my 8, 9 and 12 timestable.

I enjoy doing Maths with Ms. Aireen, I always go home knowing that I have learnt something. 
Questions: What is your favourite subject?
What timestables are YOU working on?
What are you learning in Maths?

Thank you for listening and I hope you enjoyed.

Image result for maths images png
Image result for maths images png





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.