Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

Technology

Technology
IALT: Cook Hawaiian Pizza

As you know every Thursday we have Technology at Tamaki College, This week we made Hawaiian Pizza. Last week I wasn't here for Technology BECAUSE on the same day I had to go repersent our school at the Cross country tournament. 

So as I was saying today we made Hawaiian Pizza, Here is the steps of how to make Hawaiian pizza, well not EXACTLY the steps.

Stpe 1 - Paste sauce on top of the Pizza
- Dice Ham, onion, Pineapple, chicken
- Spread equally on top of the Pizza bread
- Top up with cheese and bake 180c for 15 min

I made the pizza with my buddies, Lydia and Suave. I learnt how to slice and dice onions, I really didn't know how to slice a onio, you think it seems easy but trust me if you actually slice an onion you it would be difficult. I think that this week's cooking lesson was faster and easier than the rest. Next week will be our last lesson for this term and then we will be moving into Graphics, I can't say that i'm excited but I am looking forward. Next week we will be making Nacho's AGAIN!! Come on. We all had a choice of what to make next week and majority choose Nacho's.
I can't wait for next week.

Here are some questions:
What would you choose to make, Nacho's, Chocolate cake, or Milkshake?
What is your favourite thing to cook or bake?
Do you like Hawaiian Pizza?
What is your favourite pizza flavour?

Please feel free to comment down below.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.