Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

TODAY IS FRIDAY!!

TODAY IS FRIDAY!!

Today while homegroup 1 or room 9 went to the museum with Ms. Komor Room 10 stayed behind, this week their was a change of plans for the Kia Manawanui syndicate, apparently room 9 will be going this week to the museum on Tuesday AND Thursday. While room 10 will go to the museum next week on Monday and Thursday.

The first block was great, we had Maths with Mrs. Fepuleai, It was great we learnt about equivalent fractions. Equivalent fractions are fractions that are the same. Such as 1/2 is the same as 2/4. During the second block room 10 had to be split into different classrooms. I got put in Room 1 with Wallymei and Jose. I am enjoying it so far, I got to finish off my work and also got to blog more. 

During the last block we will be having a whole school assembly. So we will have to go back to room 10 and pack up our class. I am enjoying my day and hope to finish off more work. 
Feel free to comment down below.
Image result for today its friday gif
Image result for today its friday gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.