Pages

Wednesday 8 August 2018

No Technology!!!

📕No Technology!!!📕
IALT: Reflect on Technology.
Kia Orana and welcome back to my blog, for TWO WEEKS we have had NO Technology. I'm pretty sure that you all know that on Thursday's the Kia manawanui syndicate usually have technology. So last week we missed out on technology because Tamaki College had a parent interview and the week before we missed out on Technology because Tamaki College had a Teacher's day only.

This for sure we will be having Technology, I still think that we have 1 or 2 more weeks left then we will switch, by switch I mean Cooking group goes to Graphics, Graphics group goes to Hard material and Hard material's group goes to Cooking. This week I am wishing that this week will be great. I can't wait to go back and cook more, I hope that this week we maybe baking instead.

Image result for cooking png

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.