Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

💻Missed out on Technology!!💻

💻Missed out on Technology!!💻
IALT: blog about Technology

Yesterday on Thursday I missed out on Technology, reason why is because I was chosen to repersent our school at the Cross country tournament. I was glad that I was chosen but was also dissaponted that I had to miss out on Technology. Luckly we came back just in time was Music and Band practise. 

At first I thought that I was going to miss out on everything but I was wrong, I made it in time for Music and band practise. The band just finished our new song HAPPY by Pharell williams and now moving onto Can't stop the feeling by Justin timberlake. I part is easier than my part in Happy and I think I can do this.

I am glad but also disapointed but I had fun yesterday.
Image result for technology

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.