Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

Cybersmart - Quality Blog Commenting

Cybersmart - Quality Blog Commenting
IAL: How to write a quality blog comment which is Positive, Thoughtful, and Helpful.

Today for Cybersmart we had Ms. Collins come into our class (room 9) to share with us about writing a quality blog comment on our buddies class all around New Zealand. First we had to visit our buddies class blogs, during this first step I chose a blog which caught my attention from Toroa Hub, Marshland School I chose their 'They . Are . Us' blog which is about them showing their love and support to/for those who have passed onto another life and to those who have lost loved ones. I really liked the idea of how they showed their love and support towards the muslims.
Here is my quality blog comment based on their blog 'They . Are . Us'

For our other class buddie which is from Greymouth is a school called Awahono School. From their class blog I decided to comment on their Athol Thomas Hart timeline, appearntly from what I know Athol Thomas Hart is a soldier who fought in a war located in Egypt, sadly he did not make it and was killed in action in 1918. I really liked how this person used their creativity while presenting this timeline. 
Here is my quality blog comment based on their blog 'Soldier Timeline'

Doing this task I learnt how to write a quality blog comment on others blogs and got to know what our buddie classes are like, I liked especially Marshland School's blog, I liked how they really showed their love and support through a video by placing flowers as the shape of a heart and in the middle is written 'Aroha' which means love.
Here are the links to each of these classes blog's
Please do take the time to visit both class blogs, thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.