Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

📏📘Maths📘📏

📏📘Maths📘📏
IALT: Find different methods to solve a equation.

Malo e lelei and welcome back to my blog, today I am going to be blogging about our Maths session room 9 had with Mr.J. Yesterday for Maths us room 9 girls (Me, Lydia, Hope, Alyssa) and Stanley each grabbed a whiteboard marker and had to find the different methods that can be used to solve an equation for example there are at least 5 or 6 methods which are: 
- Rainbow method
- Algorithm Method
- Lattice Method
- Lines Method(sorry do not know the originally name for this method)
- Rounding and compensating

Here are the examples for each method:

Rainbow method:

Algorithm method:


Lattice Method:


Rounding and compensating:

These are the different types of methods that can be used to solve any equation, for me I think that the best method for me is the 'Lattice method' and also 'Rounding and compensating' these two methods are easy for me to work with I understand them both and they both make Maths easier for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.