Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

🕵🏽🤔Discovering Aotearoa, New Zealand - My Country, My Home🤔🕵🏽

🕵🏽🤔Discovering Aotearoa, New Zealand - My Country, My Home🤔🕵🏽
IALT: Explain what I know and what I want to know about New Zealand by creating a DLO (Digital Learning Object) using the K.W chart.

Today we started on our Inquiry, our Inquiry topic for this week is 'Discovering Aotearoa, New Zealand - My Country, my home.' For Inquiry we started off by creating or drawing a K.W chart in our intergrated studies book like this:
What I know:
What I want to know:


















After doing this we listed down on the left hand side area what we already know about New Zealand and listing the things we WANT to know on the right hand side area, here is my work as an example of what we had to do:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fun Facts:
Did you know that 5% of New Zealand's population is human - the rest are animals?
No part of the country New Zealand is more than 128km (79 in miles) from the sea
Did you know that Kiwifruit were originally called Chinese gooseberries?
More people live in Auckland than in the whole South Island.
Did you know that there are more vending machines in Japan than there are people in New Zealand?!
(Click HERE to find MORE interesting facts about New Zealand)

1 comment:

  1. Malo e lelei Hevani,
    What I really liked about your blog post is that it is very clear to read and you have good punctuation in the right spot.
    Keep up with the great work Hevani.

    Helena

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.