Pages

Monday 11 March 2019

✍🏽🗣Explanation Writing - My Role Model🗣✍🏽

✍🏽🗣Explanation Writing - My Role Model🗣✍🏽
IALT: Write about the characteristic and skills/qualities that make a good role model.

Last week Friday for Writing the whole Kia Manawanui Syndicate had to write an explanation about the characteristic and skills/qualities that make a good role model. Our first step was to list down what we wanted to become in the future, we then had to plan and choose 5 role role models that inspire us, within those 5 role models we had to list down at least 5 or 6 skills/qualitites/characteristic that make our inspiration a good role model. Here is my plan:

Future dream:
- Musician/singer/dancer
- Artist
- Actress/Join drama class
- Sports player/Volleyball
- Baker

5 role models:
- Mum 
(Mum & Dad) They both know what's best for me and has done their best to provide and make our family as happy as can be.
- Dad
- Friends - They have ALWAYS been by my side 24/7 and has always been supportive/encouraging.
- Older brother(Samson a.k.a Johnny) - ALWAYS been supportive/encouraging, has made me proud, has a kind heart, and works VERY hard to provide for himself and our family.
- My best friend (Lydia) - She is a GREAT role model, she has ALWAYS been by my side, she is a good influence, she is the reason why I have kept trying and has never given up on achieving my goals.

My role model that I have chosen is my older brother, Samson.
5 qualities/characteristic:
- Hard worker
- Supportive
- Honest
- Trustworthy
- Reliable
- Respectful
- Shows integrity

The 3 qualities/characteristic that I have chosen that BEST represents my brother are:
- He is a hard worker
- Supportive
- Trustworthy

Here is my Explanation Writing about the qualities/characteristic that make my role model a GREAT role model:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.