Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

🗓🗞SOLO Current Events🗞🗓

🗓🗞SOLO Current Events🗞🗓
WALT: apply the SOLO thinking framework to critically examine a current event.

Last week we were given a task to complete, unfortunately I didn't complete the task on time but I DID have time this week to complete it. Our task was to choose an article on different websites that were given to us and to write, reflect in our own words about the article. I found this very interesting but also depressing article which was found at nzhearld news about two young brothers at the age of 3 and 5 who went missing around 5:30 and were found the next day dead in the Ross River located northeastern Queensland, Australia. Here is my work and please I encourage you to give me feedback. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.