Pages

Thursday 28 March 2019

⏲✏️Technology - Graphics✏️⏲

✏️Technology - Graphics✏️
IALT: Create a clock 

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!
For today I am going to be blogging about our Technology session we had for this week/today. As you all know for Technology the Kia Manawanui Syndicate is divided in three groups, Hard Material, Cooking, and Graphics. Right now I am in Graphics along with 15 other students, our Graphics teacher is Ms. Ferguson, last week for Graphic's we were all given a sugar paper, A3 paper, brush, cup (filled with water), plastic plate, and paint. Last week we were painting, Ms. Ferguson taught us how to shade different colours and how to create new colours such as Purple, Orange, Brown or Pink by mixing Primary colours using paint, which was a fun task.
Image result for painting gif

This week for Technology we continued sketching/drawing our designs for our clock that we will be making. Our clock designs could or can be what you or the person your making it for likes, it can be about yours/someone's favourite game, sport, subject, food etc. My clock that I will be making is for me and my sisters, my four designs that I drew reflects what me and both my sisters like for example, here are my four clock design ideas:
- A laughing emoji clock
- Fruit clock
- Music clock 
- Art clock

I have already started on my designs and I really hope that my clock that I will create will come out the way I want it to. What's challenging is that I have to choose ONE of my designs that I will be making, which is going to be a hard decision. Right now I am thinking of choosing my laughing emoji design, two reasons:
One because it's simply and two because it dosen't require much work, which makes it easier for me and will help me finish my clock on time. If you know me well you will know that I like to keep things simply but interesting at the same time which is confusing (a bit).
I am really excited and is looking forward to how my clock turns out.

(Created Using Google Drawing)
(Laughing emoji design)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.