Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

⏲📚Technology - Graphics📚⏲

⏲📚Technology - Graphics📚⏲
IALT: Know the difference and the similarities between two different types of clocks.

Kia ora and greetings to you all, this week for technology(Graphics) we were given or was shared a google drawing which had five boxes, 2 on the sides, one in the middle, and 2 small boxes in between the three, which looks like this:

After receiving the google drawing we had to complete the task which was given to us, the google drawing. I chose two different types of clock, an analog clock, and a digital clock. 
Image result for analog clock png                                                        Image result for digital clock png
             (Analog clock)                                                                                  (Digital clock)

Within the three boxes where it says 'differences and similarities' I wrote down at least 4 or 5 things explaining what the two clocks have in common and what they don't have in common. Here is my google drawing:
(Click Here to view the google drawing clearly)

After completing this task I then moved onto my clock designs, for my clock designs I am making three themed clocks, these three themed clocks represents what me and my sisters love an example I drew a playing card clock, a pizza clock, and last but not least a clock decorated with musical symbols and roman numerals as the numbers on my clock. I don't have a photo but I will present my designs to you all when it is completed/finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.