Pages

Wednesday 27 March 2019

😭👋Farwell Fa'afiu👋😭

😭👋Farwell Fa'afiu👋😭

Today's blog is ALL about a student from the Kia Manawanui Syndicate who has moved to Australia, Fa'afiu. Fa'afiu is a Year 8 student who just left on yesterday although we said our goodbyes on Monday. Although I wasn't one of her best friends she still is one of mine. I would like to share some of her qualities, first of all Fa'afiu was a talented and confident person, I remember her performing in front of the WHOLE SCHOOL twice during her FIRST year!! I admire her because she has so much confidence and is a talented cultural dancer. Another qualitiy is that she is a comedian, she is a very funny person you just loves making people smile, she was ALWAYS cheering me up and keeping me company, I especially love her jokes. Fa'afiu is an intelligent person who loves learning, from last year I can tell/see that she has improved in ALL subjects she is taking part in class activities more (although she already was) and is just always in a happy mood. Another thing is that she is a really really REALLY good Volleyball player in fact she is a GREAT Volleyball player AND a GREAT drummer as well, it is depressing having her leave so early. I really wished she could've stayed much much longer. I do hope she does come back to visit but all we can do now is wish her ALL the best through her new journey in Australia. Farewell Fa'afiu, wish you ALL THE BEST in Australia. God bless you and your family.


Image result for fa'afiu herbert


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.