Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

Feather

Feather
You're probably wondering "What?" well last week Friday in the first block since we couldn't have inquiry we had Ms. Aireen, instead of having inquiry we made a document and in that document we had to list 5 signs or symbols that describe our two goals for the rest of the year, after listing the 5 things we also needed to list how and what colours we may need for our feather. 
So we were given a feather and on that feather we had to draw signs and symbols that describe our 2 goals. 

My 2 goals are making connections or relating to others and to improve in Maths.
List 5 things relating to your goals:
I will be drawing a...
Chain representing making connections.
Division sign representing Maths.
Heart representing both making connections and relating to others.
Multiplication sign representing Maths.
Speech bubbles representing making connections.

List the colours you are going to use:
Red
Green
Black
Blue
Orange
Grey
Yellow

I have almost finished my feather but just need to colour the background. I hope that it turns out the way I want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.